Sunday, January 14, 2007

Fugawi

Not familiar with the term fugawi? Maybe if you put it into context you can figure it out. If it is used in this sentence: "Where the fugawi?" it should make more sense. If not . . .well then tough.

This phrase sums up the ride today. Don't take that in any kind of a bad way. TO me it is best to be lost and wonder where you may end up. Overall most of the rides I do for a while with this club I will be left wondering where I am at and where we may end up. Did I mention I love this. I do. Adventure, travel, journey not the destination. My head starts to fill up with good thoughts as soon as I know I am gonna get lost.

Todays ride was great. Great group of ten bikes, great roads, and great group riding. We were not the only bikes on the road but maybe the most impressive to an innocent bystander. I again realized how much I love riding in a group that communicates and passes hand signals. More new faces and names filled up my head that I hope I can remember at some point.

Backroads that reminded me a lot of some of the roads in maryland. Rolling hills, farm land, trees, just a general good ride. Some good twists, rises and falls, smiles. I cant think of a better way to describe it. The ride was pretty much over when we arrived at boomers for lunch. Had a good steaks and cheese wrap with some good ol' crickle cut fries. After lunch we came back to the city and folks started to split off and head home. By default of the one splitting of last I got to tail gun. I love tailgunner. You get to watch a good group of bikes ride together in unison - beautiful.

Here is another link to a new site I am trying to use to track my rides. I think this one looks very good. Try it out here at wikiLoc

No comments: